Elevation Legal prides itself on offering a very different experience for its clients. Like many leading commercial law firms, the technical legal advice and services we provide are of the highest standard. However, at Elevation Legal we recognise that our clients want more than technical legal advice.
The Elevation Legal difference:
- Values – We are genuinely interested in our clients and their technologies and we love nothing more than to assist our clients take their technologies out into the world and to watch our clients’ businesses and their founders grow as a result.
- Value – we aim to ensure that everything we do for you firstly represents or generates value for you or your business and secondly represents value for money, considering the cost of the service. Our emphasis is on solving your legal problems in their commercial and practical context. We also have a flexible approach to structuring fees and offer alternatives. We actively help you to explore ways to manage and minimise legal expense.
- Local insight – We are well connected in the innovation and wider business community in WA. Our local knowledge and local network of contacts enables us to anticipate and understand your local needs. We know the business and political landscape of WA and Australia and will assist you with the nuances of local regulatory practice. Outside of WA and Australia we have a wide ranging network of contacts that we will call upon as required for your project.
- Accessible and responsible lawyers – You will enjoy direct access to the lawyers you have instructed who remain directly responsible for your matter. Where we do delegate work to junior lawyers this is closely supervised and is only done to minimise costs to you. We have a policy of ensuring that our lawyers are accessible and we ensure that we respond to enquiries as soon as practically possible.
- Other advisors – We understand that many of our clients require more than legal advice and services and in appropriate cases we work closely with commercialisation advisers and other alliance partners.