We have extensive experience in assisting clients across a range of sectors with innovations from diverse industries and technologies including:
- Software and information technologies
- E-commerce and Web
- Biotechnology, life sciences (including pharmaceuticals), healthcare and medical devices
- Nanotech and material sciences
- Building and Construction
- Creative industries, digital media (including game design), music, fashion and the arts
- Food and drink (including technologies and hospitality industry)
- Education and training (including online education)
- Resources, energy and mineral services
- Agriculture, plant science and aquaculture
- Maritime and sports technologies
CORE LEGAL TEAM
Jamie Lyford – Director (BCom, LLB, LLM(IP), PGradDipIT)
Jamie has extensive experience in the areas of IP, commercialisation, innovation and technology, franchising, trade marks and branding having worked with a number of well-known local and interstate law and patent firms, internationally with a specialist technology law firm as well as in-house with both a globally recognised resources company and a multinational IT services provider.
Jamie has worked with a wide range of well-known companies and governmental agencies as well as a number of smaller companies and a variety of start-ups within Australia, Europe and the US.
Jamie supports the Western Australian ICT industry/space as follows:
- Member eGroup Association;
- Former board member and former Treasurer and Secretary of the Western Australian Internet Association Inc.;
- Former Treasurer of the ICT Industry Collaboration Centre of Western Australia; and
- Former Government Liaison Officer for the Australian Web Industry Association Inc.
Sam Wong – Lawyer (LLB BA)